Cash For Gold Jewellery
Cash For Gold Jewellery - Cash for Gold
JEWELRY | BARS | COINS
Ornament such as Bangles, Chains, Pendants, Rings, Ear rings, Bracelets, Anklets, Necklaces, Belts, Buckles, Armlets, Watches made of gold are eligible & Bullion such as Suisse Bars, Imported coins, Bank coins, Locally manufactured coins & Bars are eligible.
Gold Price & Valuation
sms GOLD to 9880077297 to know the Buying & Selling price of 24ct Gold
sms ADD to 9880077297 to receive our office address with google maps link
Valuation of Gold ornaments depends on the purity it has been manufactured, There are different types of purities such as 18kt, 20kt, 22kt, Kdm, 916, 916 BIS hallmarked etc, So when you sell gold ornaments the content of alloy (i.e. copper or silver used during the process of manufacturing) will be deducted. Our Computerized test would reveal the alloy content present in the ornament. Eg: Gold weight (X) Purity % (X) Buying price = Gold Value.
COMPUTERIZED GOLD TESTING - STATE OF THE ART ADVANCED MGXT SPECTROMETER
NO ACID TEST | NO SCRATCH TEST | ZERO LOSS OF WEIGHT | FAST & ACCURATE | ZERO DAMAGE
Process of Evaluating Gold Purity and Weighing
- The next step in the process of buying your gold jewellery involves determining the purity of gold or other jewellery and its weight through XRF technologies Karat meter.
- We ensure you that we give best price every time.
- Believe in complete transparency - we check the weights of gold jewellery right in front of you.
- We assess gold purity with XRF Technology Spectrometer (Karat meter) which gives the more accurate purity of your gold.
- After checking the purity and weighing the gold jewellery, we inform the customers about final amount of their jewels after deducting our 2+1% Service fee to complete the process.
- Only if customer is satisfied with the amount, we make payment for the jewellery sold otherwise returns the gold without melting and damaging.
WE MAKE PAYMENTS VIDE
CASH Payment - Cash payments subject to availability & statutory limits / guidelines set by the Income Tax Department.
CHEQUE Payment - Please provide your A/c Details and this mode may take take up-to 2 days to credit the beneficiary account.
IMPS Payment - Immediate Payment Service (IMPS*) is an instant inter-bank electronic fund transfer service *Limits apply.
NEFT Payment - National Electronic Fund Transfer will credit the beneficiary a/c by 7:30pm if transacted before 3:30pm.
RTGS Payment - Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) for values above 2 lakhs will credit the beneficiary instantly.
UPI Payment - Unified Payment Interface option available for valuations below 1 lakh *Limits apply.
(Note - please provide your accurate A/c details such as Name, A/c Number, IFSC Code, Bank name & Branch for all electronic transfers, DGold.in shall not be responsible for inaccurate information provided)
Eligibility & Documents
ELIGIBILITY & MANDATORY DOCUMENTS
NOTE - TRYING TO SELL STOLEN ARTICLES IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, WE MAY CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS TO VERIFY YOUR DATA, ANY SUSPICION WHICH MAY ARISE WILL BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. A VERIFICATION FORM SHALL BE DULY FILLED & ATTESTED BY YOU. WE HAVE A STRICT NO MINOR POLICY.
- Eligibility : If you are planning to sell Gold, Silver, Diamonds or Watches then you must be the rightful owner of the article. Spurious & Stolen articles will not be entertained. You must be above 23 years, People aged between (18-22) years shall be accompanied by their parents / legal guardian.
- Documents : You will have to produce (ANY 2) of the following documents in Original - PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Drivers license, Voters ID, Passport, IT Returns of previous Financial year, Telephone landline or post paid bill or Electricity bill or Gas Bill not later than 2 months old, Bank statement latest copy, Company Work ID, Registered Rental Agreement.